Certified Mold Inspectors
We value certification, education, and experience. Performing quality mold inspections requires all three.
Our Mold Inspector Certifications:
- CRMI – Council Certified Residential Mold Inspector
- CMI – Council Certified Microbial Investigator
- CMI – Certified Mold Inspector
Mold certifications awarded by the ACAC require:
- A minimum number of years of field experience,
- Difficult certification exams,
- ACAC Board certification and approval, and
- Re-certification every two years (minimum of 40 continuing education credits).
To protect your liability, property, and health, it’s important to engage the services of a professional and certified mold inspector.
The technician was prompt, very courteous, very knowledgeable and respectful of my home. I was impressed by the attention to detail and willingness to discuss my concerns. Highly recommend this company.Jeff B. — San Clemente, CA
Informative and fun videos. See us in action!